Rose Adam

Rose Adam

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

adamrose731@gmail.com

  Levi’s x Jordan Varsity Jacket Is This the Ultimate Crossover Look? (13 อ่าน)

18 ก.ย. 2569 15:07

I recently came across the Levis x Jordan Varsity Jacket, and the design really caught my attention. It has a classic black varsity look with a wool body and leather sleeves, giving it a clean mix of sporty and timeless style.

I especially like the rib-knitted collar and cuffs because they give the jacket that traditional varsity feel. The button closure also keeps the overall design simple. It comes with two outside pockets, which is useful for carrying everyday essentials.

I think this jacket could work well with jeans, sneakers, or even a simple hoodie for a relaxed outfit. The black color also makes it easy to pair with different pieces.

Has anyone here tried a Levi’s and Jordan-inspired varsity jacket before? I’d love to hear how you would style this one for an everyday outfit.

202.47.36.178

Rose Adam

Rose Adam

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

adamrose731@gmail.com

Stegaro jecket

Stegaro jecket

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jessedevlin12@gmail.com

23 ก.ย. 2569 18:40 #1

That black varsity design with a wool body and leather sleeves sounds like a solid mix of sporty and classic styles. On a similar note, I've also noticed a lot of attention lately around pieces like the women leather aviator jacket that same blend of timeless design with everyday practicality seems to be a common thread in outerwear trends right now. Jeans and sneakers would definitely work well with this varsity jacket, and I think it could also pair nicely with a simple turtleneck for a slightly dressed-up casual look.

202.47.36.178

Stegaro jecket

Stegaro jecket

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jessedevlin12@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com