Robert Williams

Robert Williams

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

  Need a reliable Porsche inspector in Al Quoz, any leads? (10 อ่าน)

21 ก.ย. 2569 14:59

I just moved to Dubai a few months ago and finally saved up enough to start looking at a used 911. Found one that seems decent but it's located in Al Quoz and the seller is only available on weekends which makes it tough to take the car anywhere far for a check. I've been asking around and someone mentioned there's a Certified vehicle inspection service in Al Quoz but I didn't catch the name. Honestly I'm not even sure what a proper Porsche inspection should cover beyond the usual engine and body stuff. Do they check the PDK, suspension, and that bore scoring issue I keep reading about? Also how long does it usually take and do I need to book in advance? If anyone here has used a service in that area please share your experience. I'd rather pay for a thorough check than end up with a car that has hidden problems. Thanks.

119.156.104.192

Robert Williams

Robert Williams

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com