Vidyalive

Vidyalive

Guest

vidyaliveseo@gmail.com

  Online BBA in Digital Marketing: Fees and Eligibility (6 views)

23 Sep 2026 19:13

I am currently looking into an Online BBA in Digital Marketing and want to understand the eligibility requirements and fee structure before deciding on a university. There are several institutions offering online business programs, but the admission criteria and fees can vary.



For eligibility, I would like to know whether completing Class 12 from a recognised board is generally sufficient for admission. I am also curious whether students from any stream can apply or whether subjects such as mathematics, commerce, or computer studies are required.



The fee is another important consideration. Apart from tuition fees, students may also need to check whether there are additional charges related to examinations, study materials, technology, or other academic services. Comparing the complete cost of different programs seems more useful than looking only at the advertised tuition fee.



I am also interested in understanding what students receive for the fees they pay. For example, does the program include live or recorded classes, digital study material, faculty interaction, assignments, projects, career guidance, and other student support?



Since this is an online program, flexibility is also important to me. I would like to know whether students can manage the course alongside work or other responsibilities.



If anyone has recently researched or enrolled in an Online BBA in Digital Marketing, please share your experience regarding eligibility, admission procedure, fees, payment options, and overall course structure. Updated student experiences would be particularly helpful for someone comparing different universities.

14.99.62.62

Vidyalive

Vidyalive

Guest

vidyaliveseo@gmail.com

Post reply
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com