FIELDS OF APPLICATION
MasterFlow 810 is recommended for:
- Stanchion baseplates and columns
- Prefabricated concrete panels and beams
- Bridge bearing plates
- Anchor bolts and bars
- Patch repair works
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Download Technical Data Sheet - BASF Masterflow 810
- High strength - Provides good early and ultimate strengths which ensure quick return to service and long term durability.
- Non shrink - Hardens free of bleeding,settlement and drying shrinkage when placed at flowable consistency
- Flowable consistency - Ensures complete filling of even intricate voids often without the need for pumping and strapping.
- Ample working time - Remains placeable up to 1 hour, even at high ambient temperatures
- Dense, impermeable grout - Provides a good watertight seal.
- Economical - Greater volumes of grout can be mixed and handled with less labour.
- Easy to use - requires no special mixing equipment, it can be mixed in a pail using a grout stirrer.
- No added chloride - Does not add to chloride load on structure.
- Provides complete non shrink performance - When tested in accordance with simulated Bedplate Technique.
- Versatile - Can be placed from flowable to trowelable consistency