MASTERFLOW 870 is recommended for precision non shrink grouting applications with clearances of 10 mm or more including:
- Critical equipment baseplates and columns.
- Precast wall panels, beams, columns, structural building members and curtain walls.
- Patching poured in place concrete structures e.g. honeycombing, using preplaced aggregate
- Concrete repair applications where a form and pour material is required.
- Applications requiring high early and ultimate compressive strengths.
- Stanchion bases, bridge bearings and sole plates.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Download Technical Data Sheet - BASF Masterflow 870
- Dual shrinkage compensated: Maintains total contact with base plates for efficient transfer of operating loads to the foundation.
- Free flowing: Easy and complete filling of even narrow gaps for effective grouting. High early and final strengths: Early load transfer and rapid commissioning of equipment. Minimises down time.
- Extended working time: Facilitates grouting of difficult placements in a single pour.
- Non metallic aggregates: Non-staining grout.
- Factory blended: Eliminates errors of site batching and blending. Consistent performance.