MasterFlow 880 is used for all precision, non-shrink grouting applications with clearances of 10mm or more, particularly those requiring maximum dynamic load bearing and impact resistance such as:
- critical equipment baseplates, soleplates & columns;
- crane rails, ball mills, crushers;
- rolling, stamping, drawing and finishing mills for the steel and aluminium industries;
turbines, generators, pumps and centrifugal compressors;
- anchor bolts and bars;
- “H” shaped steel columns, steel tube columns;
- applications requiring high early compressive strengths and high ultimate compressive
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Download Technical Data Sheet - BASF Masterflow 880
- Iron reinforced – Contains inert iron aggregate as internal reinforcement – Provides improved
resistance to heavy impact, vertical and horizontal repetitive loading as well as rotational torque.
- High early strength – ensures rapid commissioning of new equipment and structures.
- High ultimate strength – ensures permanence of the installation under static and repetitive loads.
- Flowable long life grout – easy to grout intricate spaces normally inaccessible by conventional
- Extended working time – facilitates grouting of large or difficult placements in a single pour, often without the use of a pump.
- Economical – greater volumes of grout can be mixed and handled with less labour.
- Dense, non-shrink grout – hardens free of bleeding, settlement and drying shrinkage, ensuring tight contact with all grouted surfaces.
- Easy to use – requires no special mixing equipment, it can be mixed in a standard concrete
mixer or in a pail using a grout stirrer.
- No added chloride – Does not add to chloride load of structure
Compliance with codes – meets the non-shrink requirements of ASTM C1090 and CRD-C 621, Corps of Engineers Specification for Non Shrink Grout; provides complete non shrink performance when tested in accordance with simulated Bedplate Technique; tested to the requirements of AS1478.2 “Methods of sampling and testing admixtures for concrete, mortar and grout”.