MasterFlow 648 is recommended for grouting heavy-duty machines exerting high dynamic loads
on foundations. It is suitable for minimum 15mm gap below the baseplate. The product is ideal for
situations where :
- Gaps below baseplates are narrow and / or where the baseplates are large.
- Machine baseplates can attain high temperatures in service. e.g: heavy duty compressors in petrochemical industries.
- Machines exert high vibratory / tensile loads on foundations. e.g: ball mills in the steel industry.
- The grout bed is likely to be exposed to spillage of aggressive chemicals. e.g.: grout beds below
machines in chemical industries.
- Machines have to be commissioned quickly. e.g: production machines taken out for maintenance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High flow - Effective grouting of even narrow gaps and large baseplates.
- High tensile and flexural strengths - Efficient transfer of operational loads to foundation. Withstands high dynamic loads.
- High strengths even at elevated temperatures - Maintains alignment and level even with elevated baseplate temperatures.
- High bond strength- Protects machine from vibrations by effective dampening.
- High resistance to creep - Maintains alignment and level over long time.
- Good chemical resistance - Durable even when exposed to certain industrial chemicals.
- High early strengths - Allows early load transfer. And Rapid commissioning of machines.
Download Technical Data Sheet - BASF Masterflow 648CP